Monday, March 25, 2019


The Fruit Bow.  I made the fruit all rotten and as unappealing as I could without changing the geometry.  The model was given to us, the model had to be at least 10 years old.  I used a layered texture shader on the orange because the geometry was so awful that UVing it would be impossible. 



This unfortunate creation was the interior lighting assignment.  I rendered it wrong, it took 90 years still somehow for being such a low res image and the color is jacked up.   Also I don't think this ones theme was very successful but I feel like sharing it here because it was a learning experience.


Lately I have been learning how to render in Maya with the Arnold renderer.  All of these renders are assignments, but I think I went above and beyond what the assignments had called for because I want to be making things I am actually proud of rather than just doing the bare minimum,

Raptor Island.  The island scene needed to have a the raptor model from our first assignment.  My raptor was zombie inspired, if I had more time I might have themed him a bit better for a snowy scene like this.  The snow is on image planes and there are several layers of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment